Optimal Vitamin D3 Absorption for Immune Function
5x more absorption than tablets*
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use. Alternatively, contact Medlab practitioners for advice at clinic.medlab.co. Virtual consultations for 20 minutes can be booked free of charge.
NanoCelle technology delivers 5x more absorption than tablets*. Find out more?
Medlab products are formulated to do more. More benefits, more results and more science. We have our own PC2 Lab where we formulate, research and test our vitamins & supplements.
- Essential for optimal immune function.
- Maintains bone health.
- Helps calcium absorption.
- Supports lung health.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Suitable for groups at increased risk of vitamin D3 deficiency
* Compared to a tablet at the same dose in clinical testing over a time period of 6 hours. Vitetta L., Manuel R., Dal Forno S., Hall S., and Rutolo D. Route and Type of Formulation Administered Influences the Absorption and Disposition of Vitamin B12 Levels in Serum. Journal of Functional Biomaterials. 2018; 9(1): 12. Financial sponsor: Medlab Pty Ltd.
WARNING: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains potassium sorbate.
What is NanoCelle?
NanoCelle is a unique delivery technology that is safe, effective and convenient, administered as a spray onto the oro-buccal membrane inside of the cheek.
The vitamin is in a nano-particle size so that it can be directly absorbed into the blood stream. This enables the formulation to be lower dose with higher absorption, in contrast to ingested forms.
NanoCelle has been shown to have a higher absorption rate than tablets, capsules, gel capsules, dermal patches, sublingual (under the tongue) liquid, and intramuscular injections. By avoiding the digestion pathway, this technology is beneficial for those experiencing gastrointestinal or digestion complications.
Directions for use:
Deliver two (2) sprays into the mouth once per day before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 0.3 mL Dose (2 sprays) Contains:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Excipients: Water, Modified vegetable oil, Glycerol, Anhydrous citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Steviol glycosides, Peppermint oil, Maize oil
Does not contain